Shabby

October 31, 2010

Zoya - Valerie

indoors
sunlight
Yes, there she is: Zoya - Valerie. When I saw a swatch of this one it made my heart beat a little faster. A beautiful and lushious dark plummy purple. And like Sarah, from the same collection (Fire & Ice or Flame, whatever you like.. ^^), it has a lot of foily glitter in it, very sparkly. So mesmerizing in sunlight and also fabulous in low light. The pictures are clickable so you can see the sparkles in all their glory. As I mentioned in a previous post I'm not a big fan of golden/coppery colours. Although there is a lot of copper microglitter visible in the bottle, on the nail it's still there, but not so heavy and only at certain angles. Yay!

Well, it's a true beauty! I'm loving Zoya polishes, not only because of the colours, but the formula is good and their bottles are gorgeous. I applied two coats and a topcoat.

Thanks for watching!

12 reacties:

Miranda said...

It looks gorgeous on you!!

AmyGrace said...

@mirannie, thanks lady! :h

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! I really want this one!

AmyGrace said...

@Asami, thanks! And yeah, you really want this one, it's a stunner :)

Grace said...

i like your big pictures hehe and your nails are perfectly painted!

AmyGrace said...

@Grace, thank you! :$ I'm glad you like the big pics, haha..

AllThingsNails! said...

Your nails are GORGEOUS!!! You're definitely going on my blogroll :)... I didn't participate in the Zoya BOGO sale but am going to take a second look now after you pics.

Babs said...

Thank you so much for joing my blog!! :)

That´s an absolutley awesome color, i love it!! And your pictures look so professional made, congrats! Great work! :)

Amanda T said...

these zoya colours are amazing!
i don't think they sell zoya at all in australia, sadly :(

and i love your photos!
captures it so well!

AmyGrace said...

@AllThingsNails!, thank you! Zoya has some winners, so maybe taking a second look isn't that bad :)

@Babs, thank you, you're too kind! :$

@amanda, yes, they are! They don't sell Zoya in Holland either, but ebay is my 'friend' ;)

Nataly said...

Stunning! I'm so glad I've ordered it :)

AmyGrace said...

@alluring_mum, you won't regret it! Thanks for all your lovely comments! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!