Shabby

October 9, 2010

Essie - Sew Psyched

sunlight
Isn't that a brilliant color? This is Sew Psyched from the Essie Fall Collection 2010. When I saw the first swatches of Sew Psyched I knew that this was a musthave for me... It's a dusty, greyish green with a subtle silver shimmer in it. If you click on the picture you can see that lovely shimmer better. Great polish for fall!

I had some trouble with the application (thick, dries fast resulting in an uneven surface), but the colour made me forget all of that.

Thanks for watching!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!