Shabby

October 18, 2010

Pink Ribbon - Polish Your Pinkie Pink

As you all may know October is the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Etos (a Dutch drugstore) asked women to polish their little finger nail with a pink polish during this month to raise awareness for this type of cancer. They also brought out some special Pink Ribbon polishes; a part of the proceed goes to the Pink Ribbon foundation. I haven't bought them, beacuse I feel more comfortable donating money directly to the foundation (and I didn't like the polishes that much..).

Anyway, I polished my pinkie pink with Barry M - Shocking Pink. The polish I used on the rest of my nails is Zoya - Kelly. And as you can see I added a ribbon to my ringfinger, which I drew by hand with a little nail art brush and a couple of pink polishes (don't know which ones exactly, as long as it's pink :) ). 

Thanks for watching!

4 reacties:

Margo said...

Cute manicure, love it!

AmyGrace said...

@Ping, thank you!

Maud said...

Oh wat mooi gedaan!

AmyGrace said...

@Maud, dank je!

@maRyya, thanks! Of course I will take a look at your blog! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!