Shabby

October 7, 2010

Milani - Hi-Tech

sunlight
During my vacation on Corsica the sun shone almost every day, luckily I took a prismatic nail polish with me. This is Milani - Hi-Tech, a beautiful limegreen with prismatic particles. This polish rocked that hard on my nails... my camera couldn't capture it like I wanted. I love-love-love greens and prismatic polishes, so Hi-Tech is definitely a winner!

The formula was somewhat disappointing, though. Hi-Tech is quite sheer and even after three coats I had to put a little extra polish on some nails to cover some bald spots.  

Thanks for watching!

3 reacties:

Cali369 said...

Wow - this is stunning in the sunlight!

Maud said...

Oh wat mooi! <3

AmyGrace said...

@Cali & Maud, thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!