Shabby

December 24, 2012

Christmas Mix & Match Manicure

Christmas Mix & Match Manicure
I don't think I can express how much I love this Christmas mix and match manicure.. I had this idea in my head and it turned out better than I expected! The ingredients for this lovely combination: a juicy red colour, subtle stamping, a yummy candy cane design and I used Emerald Sparkle from China Glaze for the first time! Gotta love those little pops of green. 
China Glaze Millennium + Bundle Monster BM-323
I wish you a merry, merry Christmas! May God bless you and your loved ones.

Thanks for watching! :h


products used
pinky: HEMA #85
ring finger: China Glaze - Millennium, plate BM-323, Konad Special Nail Polish in White, silver rhinestone
middle finger: China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle
index finger: OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, HEMA #85, striper brush
thumb (not pictured): same design as the ring finger