Like lovely fellow blogger Bregje, I'm showing you two favourites posts this year, one with nail polish and one with nail art. A lot of beautiful nail polishes covered my nails, but these are my favourites of 2012:
1. Cirque - Dark Horse (shown over China Glaze - Awaken). One of Annie's amazing creations. I'm so excited about this brand!
2. Speciallità - Atena (shown over China Glaze - Cowgirl Up). I remember loving this so much! The prismatic polishes from Speciallità are beautiful and perfect for epic layering combinations.
3. a england - Ascalon. From The Legend, my favourite collection of 2012! ♥
4. OPI - Pirouette My Whistle (shown over Color Club - You Got Soul-Ar). Such a lovely and delicate glitter polish.
5. Layla Hologram Effect - Misty Blush. An unusual colour with an insane prismatic effect.
6. OPI - You Callin' Me a Lyre? I wear this one a lot and it just doesn't get boring!
7. a england - Dragon. Yup, another one from The Legend. What can I say.. it's a legendary collection. ^_^
8. Pupa - Holographic Strawberry. *dreamy sigh*