Shabby

December 28, 2012

Favourite Nail Polishes of 2012

Like lovely fellow blogger Bregje, I'm showing you two favourites posts this year, one with nail polish and one with nail art. A lot of beautiful nail polishes covered my nails, but these are my favourites of 2012:

1. Cirque - Dark Horse (shown over China Glaze - Awaken). One of Annie's amazing creations. I'm so excited about this brand!

2. Speciallità - Atena (shown over China Glaze - Cowgirl Up). I remember loving this so much! The prismatic polishes from Speciallità are beautiful and perfect for epic layering combinations.

3. a england - Ascalon. From The Legend, my favourite collection of 2012! ♥

4. OPI - Pirouette My Whistle (shown over Color Club - You Got Soul-Ar). Such a lovely and delicate glitter polish.

5. Layla Hologram Effect - Misty Blush. An unusual colour with an insane prismatic effect.

6. OPI - You Callin' Me a Lyre? I wear this one a lot and it just doesn't get boring!

7. a england - Dragon. Yup, another one from The Legend. What can I say.. it's a legendary collection. ^_^


9. Essence - Copper'ize Me (shown over Catrice - Caught On The Red Carpet). A nice suprise from Essence!

10. KBShimmer - Clown Puke (shown over China Glaze - Holly-Day). This one is so cool. Looks great over probably everything.

Thanks for watching and stay tuned for my nail art top 10! :D