Shabby

December 31, 2012

Favourite Nail Art of 2012

It's time for my nail art favourites of 2012. Manicures with something extra! I'd love to wear these again. And again and again... 

1. Peacock Inspired Nails. Love, love, LOVE this.

2. Polka Dots. This mani is so cheery and happy. You can't go wrong with dots, can you?

3. Pink Floral Water Marble. I overcame my fear of water marbling. ^_^

4. Rainbow Candy Cane Nails. Gradient stamping! :L

5. Dots 'n' Roses - Teal Version. So lovely.

6. Dragon of the Green Hills. Dragon is also perfect for stamping!

7. Shawn Loves French Roast. Still a big fan of sponged glitter tips...

8. Rainbow In The Air. Ahh, I just love everything rainbow.

9. Beware of the Cat. A little story on my nails... :)

10. And of course I had to include a mani inspired by one of my cakes: Quilted Purple!

That's it! Which manicure was your favourite? 

I hope you'll have a wonderful and festive day/evening/night and I wish you a fantastic and happy 2013!!!