Shabby

November 22, 2011

Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah!

Last time I showed you a bold stamping combination, but I like them subtle too! For this look I applied two coats of Catrice - Sing: Hey, Dirty Lilah!, a greyed out lilac with a subtle silver shimmer (subtle as in it barely shows up on the nail). An interesting shade, like it can't decide if it's lilac or grey. The formula was on the thick side, I had some trouble getting an even result; luckily a layer of top coat helped to even out the streaks. After a day of wear I added the paisley-like pattern from Konad plate M64. I used Konad's Princess Special Polish in Light Gray as the stamping polish. I'm not impressed by the quality of Light Gray, some stamped parts look a little patchy, bummer! To finish it off I dotted silver dots over the stamped dots with Millennium from China Glaze and applied a layer of top coat. And do I like the end result..? Oh yes! ♥
Thanks for watching!