Shabby

November 10, 2012

Flash Blacked Agra

Herome Agra + Layla Flash Black + Bundle Monster BM-205
The base colour I used for today's mani is Agra from Herôme. Agra is a dark greyish green coloured polish with a creme finish. Beautiful colour, it applies nicely in two coats. Now I finally got my hands on a couple of Layla Hologram Effect polishes, woohoo! Thanks for the tip, Meghan! ^_^ I was curious if these awesome prismatic polishes would work as stamping polishes. Well, they do. And it looks great! Everyone should try stamping with a prismatic polish some time, the effect is really mesmerizing. I used plate BM-205 and Layla - Flash Black to create the colourful pattern.
Herome Agra + Layla Flash Black + Bundle Monster BM-205
This picture is a bit overexposed, but I love how you can see the rainbow sparkles from Flash Black. ♥

Thanks for watching and enjoy your weekend!