Shabby

December 2, 2011

Red, White & Blue

Recently I made this Holland themed cake for a befriended couple. I bought the Delft blue kissing couple (non-edible) a while ago and now I finally had the chance to use it on a cake. I thought it would be nice to use the colours of the Dutch flag: red, white and blue. These colours look so great together! So I also used them on my nails; China Glaze - Poinsettia (a new fav!) as the base colour, a random white and Chuck from Essence for the arches on the tips. I also placed some silver dots with China Glaze - Millennium. A layer of top coat and done!
I hope you enjoyed this new episode of Match the Nails to the Cake. :) Below you can see a collage with all the cakes I shared with you until now; a colourful whole, isn't it? I really like sharing this other passion here and hope you don't mind looking at more cakes (ánd matching nails) in the future!
Thanks for watching and have a good weekend!