Shabby

March 12, 2012

Polka Dots

Last week I was doing two of my favourite things: drinking tea and nomming M&M's. Easter M&M's to be precise! They're so adorable. And delicious of course.. I ♥ M&M's! I wanted to use this colour combination on my nails. Now, I don't have the exact same colours (see? You can never have enough polishes ^^), so I picked four polishes in the same colour range. I think they look awesome together! As you can see I also covered all nails with white dots (a polka dot mani was on my to-do list for ages). I love how this looks! Gives quite an 'Easter vibe' don't you think?
Normally when I'm doing a skittle mani the nails of my right hand get the same look, but this time I used the colours more randomly. It looks very playful, try it some time. :)
My right hand debut on the blog!
Thanks for watching!

products used yellow: Catrice - Bye Bye Birdy!; pink: Barry M - Bright Pink; light blue: Models Own - Bloobloo; green: Catrice - Run Forest Run! (2nd version); dots: Catrice - Snow Motion.